fabrics for all occasions
Our showroom features dozens of fabric books from many different textile firms representing a wide range of styles in fabrics, leathers and vinyls, some with special finishes that repel spills, stains, and even microorganisms. We sell to the general public and designers as well as to those planning to re-cover their furniture.
- Arc Com. Beautiful patterns and textures, made for commercial interiors but well-suited to today's residential kitchens and similar settings where durability is needed.
- Kravet. From its roots in New York in 1918, Kravet maintains a high standard of quality. Modern, traditional, solid wovens, more.
- Archive Edition. From California, this company reproduces Arts and Crafts fabrics often seen on Mission-style furniture.
- Pollack. New! New York-based Pollack got a boost at NeoCon in 1988 and now makes designer fabrics for homes as well as offices. Fabulous stuff!
- Robert Allen. A reliable source for good fabrics of all styles.
- cf stinson. Stinson's new "performance" fabrics are colorful and decorative. They'll give your office chairs and dining room seats just the pizzazz and spill protection they need.
- Stout. A fourth-generation,family-owned business out of Pennsylvania, offering sweet fabric choices.
- Michael Jon Designs. A Los Angeles-based company, only six years old, offering some very funky modern patterns.
- Maxwell. A Canadian business with beautiful new embroidered fabrics, among others.
- Maharam. Modern styles, including reproductions of early-to-mid 20th Century designers, such as Josef Hoffman and Ray & Charles Eames.
- Kvadrat. Purveyors of Danish wools and similar solids often seen on Scandinavian furniture.
- Duralee. Thousands of fabrics, good quality, many styles. Based on Long Island, New York.
- Full Swing Textiles. Reproduction barkcloth from the 1940s and 1950s.
- Knoll. Modern and stylish solids and patterns.
- Carnegie. Fabulous fabrics for the commercial market.
leathers and vinyls
- Goliger Leather. Many good choices!
- Garrett Leather. Italian leathers, in dozens of colors and patterns.
- Stout "Embrace" Recycled leather, much less expensive and surprisingly authentic!
- Alpha Pelli is a purveyor of fine leathers at reasonable prices. To get a better idea of the feel of their products, you can come into our store and touch their extensive leather collection.
We also have many wonderful vinyl selections, some perfect for retro applications. Stop in!
We offer many books offering wonderful fabrics that can handle sun and spills, perfect for patio furniture. Most feature Sunbrella@ protection. Click the link to learn more.